This Dress Code is enforced Thursday through Saturday from 8:00 p.m. until close.
Kung Fu Saloon, employees, and patrons are to present themselves in an appropriate manner which is conducive to a productive, safe and fun environment. The management of Kung Fu reserves the right to deny entrance to any person who wears the attire specified below:
- Sleeveless or tank top shirts (men)
- Extra-‐large shirts worn below sleeve-‐length/wrists-‐length (men)
- Loosely fitting pants
- Shorts that fit loosely and are worn below the knee
- Visibly displayed undergarments or pajamas
- Ripped, torn or worn out cut off shorts, pants, or jeans
- Sports/athletic apparel, work out apparel, tracksuits or jerseys of any kind (unless attending with a team in a previously-‐arranged or reserved post-‐sporting or running event or on game days) (men)
- Any clothing with lewd or obscene phrases, drawings, or symbols
- Any clothing with phrases, drawings, or symbols that promote discrimination or intolerance of any group based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or sexual orientation
- Excessive or extreme visible piercings
*Must be removed once inside the establishment.
If you have been permitted entry prior to 8:00 pm Thursday through Saturday, you will not
be asked to leave after 8 p.m. due to our dress code. Please do not argue with the doormen.
Any dispute with the decision of the doormen may be raised with the manager.